DS5 Metal Clip
Elegant minimalism.
Recycled
Recycled materials are standard practice at Prodir. All plastic casings are made from regenerated and recycled ABS: 100% for black and white casings and 50% for coloured ones.

Gold

Graphite

Black

Silver

Shell

Do you hear the roaring of the sea?

In the Shell version, the casing of the new DS5 Metal Clip remains natural. It consists of 30% lime from recycled seashells, e.g. shells of French gourmet oysters. The remaining 70% come from plastic, half of which has been recycled or regenerated. The beautifully designed, very stable metal clip hovers above the casing as stylishly as a surfboard riding the perfect wave.Discover more

DS5 Metal Clip
Inspiration!

Matt
Logo: 1 colour

Zenet

Soft touch
Logo: 1 colour

Two Clocks

Shell
Logo: 1 colour

Golden

Matt
Logo: 1 colour

Rioro

Matt
Logo: 1 colour

Frosh Markt

Matt
Logo: 2 colours

Board

Matt
Logo: 1 colour

Eye Company

Matt
Logo: 1 colour

Bee Cell

DS5 Metal Clip
A true jewel.

The clip is a miniature masterpiece made from a single piece that will showcase any logo with maximum value. You can choose from amongst four stylish satin matt finishes: graphite, gold, black and silver.