prodir sustainable eco pens portfolio

Innovations for greater sustainability.

There’s always room for improvement.

High benefit, timeless design, high quality of workmanship and long life – these are the characteristics with which our writing instruments embrace sustainability by virtue of being Swiss made.

But we want more. We want to develop innovative solutions for even more sustainable products through courageous ideas and by working intensively with external partners and experts. The way is the goal here and arrival is a mere illusion.

Recycled plastic:
low impact!

All external components of our plastic writing instruments (ABS) are made of recycled plastic. This reduces their environmental impact and that of your brand. That's why all of them carry the international recycling symbol.

True Biotic:

The casing of the True Biotic models is made of plastic-free, biobased and biologically degradable biopolymers (PHA). Microorganisms synthesize the polymers and degrade them again. PHA is part of the eternal cycle of nature, where nothing is wasted and everything is transformed.

DS6 S: 40% less CO2!

The casing of the DS6 S is made from a molecular recyclate whose manufacture generates 40% less CO2 emissions than standard ABS.

DS5 Shell Metal Clip:
Preciously sustainable!

The DS5 Shell Metal Clip comes with a casing made from a special plastic enriched with 30% recycled and used seashells, the remaining 70% come from plastic, half of which has been recycled or regenerated from internal waste.

QS Stone:
60% less plastic!

In the “Stone” model, QS models are manufactured from a special material enriched with minerals. This allows us to reduce the plastic content of each casing by up to 60%.

prodir pens with logo eco qs40 air
QS40 Air:
60% less plastic!

The material-saving design of the QS40 Air reduces plastic consumption by up to 60% by comparison with similar models. You can only consume less plastic by genuinely using less.

prodir pens with logo eco ds3 biotic
DS3 Biotic:

The casings of the DS3 Biotic are made of non-fossil, vegetable raw materials (PLA) and are biologically degradable.

Environmental Product Declaration

The Environmental Product Declarations provide detailed information on the sustainability assessment of our products.

Discover more