The perception of a pen's value, in addition to its intrinsic construction quality, has a direct impact on its use. The DS5 Shell Metal Clip makes effective use of this principle: the unique construction material made of 30% recycled used shells and the refined metal clip make it a unique and valuable writing instrument. Impossible to part with.
The untreated natural surface exudes sustainability, while the pen lies with a comfortable weight in the hand.
A gem of sustainability from the sea.
Body, cap and nose cone of the special-edition model DS5 Shell Metal Clip are made from plastic enriched with 30% recycled used seashells - for example oyster shells from French gourmet restaurants - the remaining 70% come from plastic, half of which has been recycled or regenerated from internal waste.
The untreated natural surface exudes sustainability, while the pen lies with a comfortable weight in the hand. The elegant metal clip, available in four different colours, underlines the high perceived value of a unique writing instrument.